Sterling silver stud earrings are one of the must-have jewelry in your collection because of their beauty and practicality. However, many of you are confused about how to choose and style this piece. Please browse the blog below to know more information about this.
1.How to choose sterling silver stud earrings?
There are some things you need to consider when buying sterling silver stud earrings:
- Nickel-free: A nickel-free piece of stud earrings is the best choice for those who have sensitive ears or want to avoid the risk of infection.
- Secure backing: If your studs have loose backings, they may drop very easily, and you lose one stud earring. Therefore, you need to buy high-grade earrings with high-quality backings. However, it is not the case if you may mix and match your studs with other types of silver earrings like hoops, which make a unique look for your earlobe.
Sterling silver stud earrings
Some tips to choose the right fit for you:
- Choose studs for different occasions: Small studs or crystal studs are suitable for working outfits. Classy studs or larger studs are a perfect choice for nights or formal events while you can choose studs with playful designs for a casual look.
- Wearing sterling silver stud earrings is also ideal if you have a long or oval-shaped face. You may opt for large studs or studs with gemstones to draw maximum attention to your faces.
- You can choose sterling silver studs which follow fashion trends including theme trends, design trends, or seasonal trends.
- If you are too confused and just want to find a pairing that works for any outfit and occasion, try small studs or crystal studs.
2. How to style sterling silver stud earrings?
2.1. Casual look
Silver small studs are the go-to choice for your everyday wear. They may be a highlight of your casual outfits, which makes your look not too simple. You also wear a set of sterling silver stud earrings to adorn your earlobes. Remember to have an up-do hairstyle if you want to show your staple.
Stud earrings with pink gemstone
2.2. Chic look
Small or large studs are all great for your chic look. They go well with blazers and other accessories like glasses or silver necklaces or classy handbags. If you want to complement your face with studs, try sterling silver diamond stud earrings.
Diamond stud earrings
2.3. For nights or formal events
Larger studs or studs with gemstones are the pieces that show your taste in fashion, exude class, and draw much attention. You can match them with any outfit, for example, a graceful long dress to become more stylish for your special events.
Wearing diamond studs at a night event
2.4. Bold look
To make a bold look, you should try stud earrings with unique and mysterious designs, for instance, eye shape or cross, or lighting. Silver big geometric studs are also a great pairing.
Cross stud earrings
Cute studs for kids
2.6. For men
Sterling silver stud earrings are suitable for men’s daily use. Wearing studs is an excellent way for men to become more fashionable and cool. They can match any men’s outfit, from casual to formal looks.
Bar stud earrings for men
Is it easy to clean sterling silver stud earrings?
Yes, you can find the detailed steps for cleaning silver earrings in this blog.
How many types of silver stud earrings are there?
There are 3 main categories of sterling silver stud earrings, including stud earrings by sizes, front ornaments, and backings.
It is not difficult for you to choose and match your sterling silver stud earrings with your outfits. We hope this blog inspires you to choose the right fit and style studs in your own way. To discover more ideas for jewelry styling, visit our blogs.